Kerbal Space Program 1.1.2 torrent for mac free download.
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 2GHz
RAM minimum: 2GB
Video RAM: 512MB
* Fixed an issue with triggers and convexity in loading models.
* Fixed exception in the Stage Only mode of Vessel Resources panel.
* Fixed for LT-1 and LT-2 landing legs causing a physics jerk when retracting.
* Fixed an issue where some vessels might explode on go to pad (introduced in 1.1.1).
* Fixed an issue with PQS shader accessibility.
* Optimized moment of inertia calculations and some matrix operations.
* Fixed an issue with an offset in the small landing gear part.
* Optimized drag calculations.
* Made wheel autostrutting more configurable.
* Fixed some display issues in KSPedia.
* Fixed an issue in FlightLogger regarding reverting / loading saves.
* Increased brake torque tweakable’s upper limit to 200%.
* Added editor tweakables for spring and damper strength for suspension.
* Removed non-working “disable suspension” tweakable.
* Fixed issue with popup dialogs sharing the same title which broke game loading when loading multiple vessels all lacking parts.
* Removed unneeded image effects on UI camera for increased performance.
* Fixed issue where IVA field of view changes applied to flight camera on exiting IVA.
* Remove some garbage creation in Part.Update.
* Fixed an issue where Kerbals on EVA rescue contracts weren’t fully destroyed if the contract was not done. Added a check to clear any ’empty’ EVA’d Kerbal vessels in existing saves.
* Fixed an issue where Kerbals were able to be renamed through KB.
About Kerbal Space Program
Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where the players create their own space program.
In KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
Fully-fledged, Physics-based Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities
Fly out to Moons and other Planets
Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
Full control over the staging sequence allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.