Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography and much more.
** Please note that all third-party Instagram applications are not able to upload photos and videos. Flume requires an existing Instagram account. Accounts can only be created via the Instagram app for mobile and not Flume. **
• A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
• View, like, comment follow and share all day long.
• Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
• View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
• Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
• View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
• See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
• Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
• Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
• View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
• Read comments and captions written in a language you don’t understand, with translation support.
• Integrates with Flume New Tab, a beautiful Safari extension available at https://flumeapp.com/new-tab/
• 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
Learn more about Flume at https://flumeapp.com and follow us on Twitter @flumeapp for updates!
Rafif Yalda Web SiteFlume ~ A beautiful Instagram experience for your desktop Support
What’s New in Version 1.2.2
** IMPORTANT: Instagram has announced changes to third-party applications. To find out how this affects Flume, please visit our blog at https://blog.flumeapp.com **
If you’ve been enjoying using Flume, we’d really appreciate rating us on the App Store! Thanks again for your support.
– FIXED: Commenting, the Activity and Popular tabs failed to load due to changes from Instagram
– FIXED: Some inconsistencies with menu’s. Follow/unfollow state is correctly updated in the menu also.
– FIXED: An issue that could cause video’s to play in the QuickLook window as well as the main window.
– FIXED: An issue where audio from a previously playing video could still be heard despite no QuickLook window visible.
– FIXED: A bunch of very rare crashes reported by users.