Acronis True Image 2.0.6077 torrent for mac free download
Name: Acronis True Image
Size: 100.28 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9.5+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
– Timing of the product notifications has been coordinated.
– An option to limit the upload speed when you back up data to Acronis Cloud.
– Different issue fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements.
This release includes the following issue fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements:
– On a computer with Fusion Drive, a bootable media creation fails when Recovery HD is placed on a Boot OS X volume
– The Help menu is not available with bootable media
There is a long delay when switching between backups in the list
– When starting a backup to Acronis Cloud, the backup hangs with message “Retrieving information”
– Archiving of files located on an external drive or a network share does not work correctly
Mac OS Extended format (case-insensitive)
NTFS (for backing up, only)
Acronis True Image can help you protect your data by creating a full system image backup. Keep all your data safe even if your computer is lost, stolen or damaged. Backup locally or to the cloud, and access your files anytime, anywhere.
More ways to keep your Mac protected: Acronis True Image is a full system image backup solution that works with both local and cloud storage.
You choose where, when, and how to back up. Use external drives, cloud storage, Time Capsule, or any NAS device. Set your own backup schedule to save changes constantly as you work, create and play. Back up anything – even your virtual Windows machine when using Parallels.
In addition, Acronis True Image allows you to quickly recover your entire system or just the files you need anytime, anywhere. Moreover, you can backup your Parallels virtual Windows machine in it’s active state providing the latest snapshot of your data and image.
Acronis True Image enables you to manage your backups easily and efficiently with the simple and intuitive user interface.
More info: http://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/mac-backup/